As part of the activities of 948 Merkatua Pro in Baluarte for accredited professionals, there will be a space especially designed for the presentation of artistic projects in some stage of the production process.
To secure yourself a place in this area in the 2018 edition, it is necessary to submit a proposal using this registration form and provide the information requested.
The deadline for the receipt of proposals is 1 October 2018.
The organisation’s artistic committees will then proceed to select the successful proposals and the applicants will be informed in good time.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Only artistic projects seeking publicity at some stage of production may be presented. They may be developed, in progress or merely projects in an incipient phase.
- The format of the presentation will be at the choice of the presenter, provided that the time limit of 15' and the space conditions proposed by the organisers are respected.
- The organisers will equip this space with video and sound equipment to use for the presentations and provide the technical conditions to permit its use (computer, video projector, etc.).
- Participation in this space is purely voluntary and at the expense of the person participating; the organisers are exonerated of any liability which may arise.
- Proposals which do not conform to the conditions for participation set forth below or fail to complete all the information on the proposal form will not be considered.