Institución Príncipe de Viana
The Directorate-General of Culture (Institución Príncipe de Viana) of the Government of Navarra works in the following areas:
- Historical heritage: Protection, conservation, cataloguing and dissemination of the historical, artistic, monumental, archaeological and scientific heritage of Navarra.
- Cultural action: Programmes to support and promote the cultural and artistic sectors in Navarra. 948 Merkatua, the Arts Market of Navarra is one of them.
- Museums: Planning of their activities and supervision of the museum system in Navarra.
- Libraries: Democratization of access to culture, information, training and creative leisure, through the library network of Navarra.
- Archives: Protection, conservation, organization and dissemination of bibliographic, filmography and audiovisual heritage of the region.
- Strategic planning and development of the cultural sector in Navarra.
On the stand a number of initiatives from the cultural and artistic sectors of Navarra.